All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives full instruction and a wealth of practical projects and irresistible designs to suit all abilities. These simple but inspiring ideas are perfect for beginners, but will also provide plenty of ideas for the more advanced. All aspects of the craft are covered, including the techniques and materials used.
- Author BiographyGillian Leeper's company, Spoilt for Choice, was established in Cambridgeshire in 1991 to promote and design for her special bead range - Beadesing. Her beadwork designs have been published in Needlecraft and Needlework magazines. Christine Barker is a needlework and embroidery enthusiast who designs for Beadesign and regularly contributes to Needlework magazine. Gillian and Christine live with their families in Cambridgeshire.
- Author(s)Christine Barker,Gillian Lepper
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication24/09/2004
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date19/08/2008
- Content Note70 colour illustrations, 30 b/w illustrations
- Weight653 g
- Width293 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.05
- £1.99Trending at £2.26
- £1.49Trending at £1.90
- £4.50Trending at £5.03
- £5.49Trending at £5.78
- £9.72Trending at £9.88
- £1.85Trending at £3.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.