All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes something beautiful? In this engaging, elegant study, David Konstan turns to ancient Greece to address the nature of beauty.
- Author BiographyDavid Konstan is Professor of Classics at New York University and Emeritus Professor of Classics at Brown University. He is the co-editor of the Emotions of the Past series and author or co-editor of 18 books.
- Author(s)David Konstan
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- Series TitleOnassis Series in Hellenic Culture
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight396 g
- Width147 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £5.34Trending at £6.00
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £5.02Trending at £6.01
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.