All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the history of bodily beautification
- Author BiographyPeg Zeglin Brand is an artist, Adjunct Associate Professor of Philosophy at IUPUI (Indiana University Purdue University-Indianapolis), and Adjunct Instructor in the University of Oregon School of Law Appropriate Dispute Resolution Center and the UO Robert D. Clark Honors College. She is the author of numerous articles in feminist philosophy and aesthetics as well as the editor of Beauty Matters (IUP, 2000) and co-editor with Carolyn Korsmeyer of Feminism and Tradition in Aesthetics.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2012
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note16 color illus., 64 b&w illus.
- Weight749 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byPeg Zeglin Brand
- Foreword byCarolyn Korsmeyer
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.