All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the concept of decay as providing the fundamental core of Beckett's work, examining the theme of decay in terms of physical, mental and linguistic deterioration.
- Author BiographyKathryn White is Part Time Lecturer at the University of Ulster, Northern Ireland.
- Author(s)Kathryn White
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContinuum Literary Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.