All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSamuel Beckett is a canonical, if challenging, giant of 20th century literature. This monograph is based on an analysis of the notebooks and transcriptions compiled by Beckett from 1929-1940, which shed important insight into Beckett's working methods, original sources and literary development.
- Author BiographyMatthew Feldman is Promising Research Fellow at University College, Northampton.
- Author(s)Matthew Feldman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/06/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContinuum Literary Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.00Trending at £8.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.