All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.79Trending at £4.89
- £10.96Trending at £12.74
- £15.98Trending at £17.50
- £3.59Trending at £4.71
- £8.96Trending at £10.05
- £18.98Trending at £27.00
- £12.31Trending at £17.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps new couples cultivate a strong spiritual union with 52 devotions from two authorities on marriage enrichment.
- Author BiographyA psychologist and a marriage and family therapist, Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott are founders of the Center for Relationship Development at Seattle Pacific University. Their bestselling books include Love Talk, Crazy Good Sex The Complete Guide to Marriage Mentoring, and the award-winning Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts. Their work has been featured in The New York Times and USA Today, and they have appeared on CNN, O'Reilly Factor, Good Morning America, Today Show, The View, and Oprah. They live with their two sons in Seattle. Visit LesandLeslie.com.
- Author(s)Les Parrott,Leslie L. Parrott
- Date of Publication14/10/1997
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight199 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.