All listings for this product
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £75.70Trending at £78.82
- £33.99Trending at £57.69
- £14.70Trending at £17.83
- £14.08Trending at £18.73
- £6.92Trending at £7.20
- £10.67Trending at £10.74
- £10.51Trending at £12.70
About this product
- DescriptionBecoming a Clinical Psychologist is a collection of personal accounts written by a diverse group of early-career psychologists and doctoral students in their final stages of training. It offers a wealth of information about today's training and trainees and will be a compelling read for students and practitioners alike.
- Author BiographyDanielle Knafo is a professor in the Clinical Psychology Doctoral Program at Long Island University, C. W. Post Campus, where she chairs a concentration on serious mental illness. Robert Keisner is a practicing psychologist and psychoanalyst and founder and former director of the Clinical Psychology Doctoral Program at Long Island University, C. W. Post Campus. Silvia Fiammenghi is a licensed psychologist and the staff psychologist for New York University in Florence, Italy.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/02/2015
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDanielle Knafo,Robert H. Keisner,Silvia Fiammenghi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.