All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step primer to all the basics of modern quiltmaking - from fabric selection to binding. It takes you through the basics - including choosing fabrics and tools, rotary cutting, chain piecing, and pressing - before trying out your new found skills with the 14 quilt projects that make use of strip piecing, templates, and wonky blocks.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Dackson is a quilter and self-proclaimed fabric addict. She designs quilt patterns found both on her blog, Don't Call Me Betsy, and in various quilting publications.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Dackson
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight431 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.77
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.17
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.49
- £14.54Trending at £15.20
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.