All listings for this product
Best selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.35Trending at £16.95
- £10.26Trending at £11.20
- £10.82Trending at £12.23
- £13.69Trending at £14.53
- £16.34Trending at £17.08
- £12.24Trending at £12.75
- £3.90Trending at £5.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis work describes the developmental challenges involved in building nourishing, reliable relationships within the newly married couple, between stepparents and stepchildren, and between the different family groups who must learn to live together in a remarried family.
- Author BiographyPatricia L. Papernow is a psychologist in private practice in Cambridge, MA.
- Author(s)Patricia L. Papernow
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/1993
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHillsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnalytic Press,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.