CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to a successful scientific career, including creativity and problem-solving techniques to enhance research quality and output.
- Author BiographyCraig Loehle is Principal Scientist at the National Council for Air and Stream Improvement. His published work has spanned topics including forestry, ecology, conservation, statistics, simulation, climate change and optimization. He is the author of Thinking Strategically (Cambridge, 1996).
- Author(s)Craig Loehle
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 2 tables
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.