All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMake the move up to senior management with lessons from world-renowned business school experts Based on themes from INSEAD's popular Transition to General Management programme, authors Kevin Kaiser, Michael Pich, and I.J. Schecter offer sound advice and practical insights for those looking to move to senior general management roles.
- Author BiographyKEVIN KAISER is Professor of Management Practice at INSEAD and Director of the Transition to General Management programme and Director of the ABN Amro Managing for Value Research Fund at INSEAD. He was formerly Visiting Adjunct Professor of Finance at Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University. MICHAEL PICH is Dean of Executive Education at INSEAD and was Director of its Transition to General Management Programme. He is a Senior Affiliate Professor in the areas of Technology and Operations Management, and Entrepreneurship and Family Business. I.J. SCHECTER is an award-winning author and journalist, and CEO of The Schecter Group, a leading global communications firm serving Fortune 500 clients.
- Author(s)I. J. Schecter,Kevin Kaiser,Michael T. Pich
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/01/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight674 g
- Width170 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £16.92Trending at £18.22
- £11.71Trending at £12.02
- £12.04Trending at £12.95
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £16.03Trending at £17.88
- £14.51Trending at £15.62
- £13.91Trending at £19.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.