All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionOffers key knowledge on theories of early learning and child development to support trainees in developing their role and skills as Early Years Teachers.
- Author BiographyJessica Johnson is Senior Lecturer in Early Years, Kingston University, UK, and Programme Manager for Kingston Early Years Partnership, offering Early Years Professional Status and Early Years Teacher Status programmes with delivery partners at University of Reading, London Metropolitan University and Buckinghamshire New University. She coordinates Kingston and Richmond's EYP Network and co-leads the BA(Hons) Early Years Leadership In Practice.
- Author(s)Jessica Johnson
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Education OUP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight362 g
- Width67 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.