All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA core text for those training to teach or newly qualified teachers, this book serves not only as a practical guide to primary teaching, but also explores the concept of outstanding teaching. The text includes learning objectives, questions, case studies, a download site and reflective activities.
- Author BiographyDr Russell Grigg is Executive Head of Research at the Welsh Centre for Equity in Education.
- Author(s)Russell Grigg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, 59 black & white tables
- Weight832 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
- £9.54Trending at £11.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.