All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe look for what we like, and celebrate the unusual, the beautiful and the individual.
- Author BiographyAlastair has been producing the Special Places to Stay guides since 1994. An avid environmentalist, he is keen to encourage B&B owners' by celebrating their use of organic and local food.
- PublisherAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Date of Publication27/01/2005
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Out-of-print date01/12/2007
- Content NoteIllustrations, col. maps
- Weight686 g
- Width131 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byNicola Crosse
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.