All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive manual covers everything readers need to know about working Bedlingtons. Diverse subjects are covered including using these working terriers as gun dogs, for tracking wounded game, lamping, ferreting and for rabbit hawking.
- Author BiographyJohn Glover has a great love for the countryside and has spent a lifetime hunting rabbits and other vermin and fishing the local canals and lakes in North Warwickshire. Through his breeding programmes he has been a major contributor to improving the working Bedlington, with particular emphasis to prey drive and good coats. He has judged many other breeds, including working Whippets, Lurchers and various working terriers. John has been a prolific writer of articles for over twenty years, having written for the local and sporting press covering many subjects including angling, ferreting, ratting, falconry, trapping, shooting and most breeds of working terrier and running dog.
- Author(s)John Glover
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication27/05/2011
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationShrewsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Weight389 g
- Width150 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.85
- £7.53Trending at £8.29
- £7.79Trending at £8.36
- £6.23Trending at £9.00
- £9.16Trending at £11.13
- £7.97Trending at £12.48
- £10.39Trending at £10.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.