All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA title in which the hero, Gnossus Pappadopoulis, weaves his way through the psychedelic landscape, encountering - among other things - mescaline, women, art, gluttony, falsehood, science, prayer, and, occasionally, truth.
- Author BiographyRichard Farina was killed in a motorcycle accident in Carmel, California, on April 30, 1966-two days after the publication of Been Down So Long It Looks Like Up to Me. A posthumous collection of his writings, Long Time Coming and a Long Time Gone, was published in 1969. Thomas Pynchon was born in Glen Cove, New York, in 1937. He is the author of The Crying of Lot 49, V., Vineland, Slow Learner, and Mason & Dixon.
- Author(s)Richard Farina,Thomas Pynchon
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/08/1996
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitlePenguin Modern Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight248 g
- Width133 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.45
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.52
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £12.58Trending at £15.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.