All listings for this product
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.70
- £7.45Trending at £7.87
- £23.91Trending at £29.75
- £36.27Trending at £37.49
- £9.75Trending at £12.17
- £28.91Trending at £37.45
- £16.90Trending at £27.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an insight into Beethoven's career, showing in well-documented detail the rise and decline of his powers as a performer.
- Author BiographyTilman Skowroneck is a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Southampton, and is also a freelance harpsichordist and fortepianist. His main area of interest is the early piano, its construction and its repertoire. This is his first book.
- Author(s)Tilman Skowroneck
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/05/2010
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleMusical Performance and Reception
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 63 music examples
- Weight660 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.