All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.33Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £4.99Trending at £6.31
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.12Trending at £8.77
- £12.09Trending at £13.46
About this product
- DescriptionBefore Orientalism examines exotic visions of 'the East' as staged in the playhouses of Shakespeare's London.
- Author BiographyRichmond Barbour is Associate Professor of English at Oregon State University. His published articles have appeared in Criticism, Publications of the Modern Language Association (PMLA), Journal of English and German Philology (JEGP) and The Huntington Library Quarterly.
- Author(s)Richmond Barbour
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/10/2003
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Renaissance Literature & Culture
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 45
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note21 tones
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.