All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the very successful Beginner's Guide to Digital Painting in Photoshop, this latest book explores techniques used in character creation.
- Author BiographyCharlie Bowater is a concept artist working at Atomhawk, United Kingdom. Derek Stenning has spent over a decade working as a concept artist in the game development field. Over the years he has worked on projects in many different genres for clients such as Nintendo, Microsoft, Activision, Sega and Marvel Entertainment. 3DTotal Publishing 3DTotal was founded in 1999 as a simple 3D resource website. Over the last decade the site has evolved into one of the premier CG art websites in the world, offering a variety of training products, an inspirational gallery, a free texture library and hundreds of free tutorials on a variety of subjects. In 2006, 3DTotal entered into partnership with Focal Press and launched the popular book series Digital Art Masters and Digital Painting Techniques. The premise for these books was to provide high quality content that would inspire and educate the next generation of digital artists. Featuring the work of top industry professionals, detailed tutorials and image breakdowns, these series have become firmly established as indispensible resources for any digital artist. After five successful years working with Focal Press, 3DTotal Publishing was launched in early 2010. As well as self-publishing the next volumes in the pre-existing Digital Art Masters and Digital Painting Techniques series, 3DTotal Publishing has launched a number of new titles including: Sketching from the Imagination, Art Fundamentals and Elysium: The Art of Daarken.
- Author(s)3DTotal Team,Charlie Bowater,Derek Stenning
- Publisher3DTotal Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleBeginner's Guide
- Place of PublicationWorcester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprint3DTotal Publishing
- Content NoteColor and B&W illustrations throughout
- Weight885 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine407 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £7.95
- £29.50Trending at £44.47
- £27.37Trending at £28.61
- £26.39Trending at £28.15
- £20.75Trending at £21.49
- £11.33Trending at £11.84
- £23.35Trending at £23.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.