All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn inspirational, superbly illustrated guide to enamelling - the art of decorating metal with a layer of coloured translucent or opaque glass.
- Author BiographyDorothy Cockrell was a teacher for many years, making silver jewellery and learning enamelling in her spare time. Retirement set her free to pursue her interest, and she began to win awards for her work from the Guild of Enamellers. She now edits their journal, runs workshops and courses in Britain and overseas and regularly exhibits her work. Dorothy works in the former coal-hole of her home in Scotland, finding inspiration from poetry, natural patterns and colours, textiles and the work of other craftspeople. She finds experimenting, bending the rules and discovering new techniques as satisfying as producing finished enamelled pieces.
- Author(s)Dorothy Cockrell
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleSearch Press Classics
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note180 colour
- Weight249 g
- Width204 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £4.44Trending at £4.94
- £3.49Trending at £4.04
- £14.49Trending at £16.99
- £15.29Trending at £18.61
- £1.98Trending at £2.01
- £3.14Trending at £3.33
- £8.23Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.