About this product
- Author BiographySharon Allen has worked in the field of data analysis for 24 years: 10 as a business consumer of data and 14 as a data/database modeler/architect. She has had the opportunity to experience many diverse industries medical, aerospace, entertainment (Hollywood), manufacturing (toys, appliances, wet chemicals, metal part & assemblies), transportation, and food service and is currently working for American Honda Motors as a database architect. She plans to finish a master's degree in computer science and possibly teach at a local college.
- Author(s)Evan Terry,Sharon Lee Allen
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1158 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.