All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis how-to guide provides instructions for writers to follow in taking a potential novel from its initial germination as an idea to a complete blocking-out. It is flexible enough to account for all the possible modes and genres - from children's fairytale to mainstream bestseller.
- Author BiographyPeter Porosky is a Professor of English at The University of Maryland, College Park.
- Author(s)Peter H. Porosky
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/08/1994
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Notebibliography, glossary, index
- Weight167 g
- Width135 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.44
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.