All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Behavioral Methods in Consciousness Research' is the first book of its kind, providing an overview of methods and approaches for studying consciousness. The chapters are written by leading researchers and experts who describe the methods they actually use in their own studies, along with their pitfalls, problems, and difficulties.
- Author BiographyMorten Overgaard is Professor of Cognitive Neuroscience at Aarhus University and of Neuropsychology at Aalborg University. He started his career developing his own research group (Cognitive Neuroscience Research Unit/CNRU) and his own approach to studying and thinking about consciousness. He has headed several national and international research projects, integrating aspects of neuroscience, psychology and philosophy in order to answer a variety of questions in basic research and clinical practice. His primary focus is however what is considered to be the perhaps most challenging research question in history: Why are we conscious? How can it be that physical processes in the brain seem to be accompanied with subjective experience?
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight676 g
- Width186 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMorten Overgaard
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.