CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written for behavioral scientists who want to add the R programming language and software environment to their arsenal of statistical tools. The authors offer practical advice on widely-used statistical methods, using notes and annotated examples.
- Author BiographyYuelin Li is a research psychologist and a behavioral statistician. His appointment at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center allows him to apply a range of statistical techniques in understanding complex human behaviors---social network influence of young adult smoking, genetic-environment interaction in cognitive impairment, health behavior change, psychosocial and quality of life outcomes in cancer treatment, survivorship, and end of life care. Jonathan Baron is Professor of Psychology at the University of Pennsylvania, where he teaches Judgments and Decision and does research people's judgments and decisions about public policies. He has been fascinated by the promise of computers since about 1960 and has come of age with them and used them in his research. In 2000, he began the Web site (http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu) and document that led to this book, which was then mostly about data layout, until Yuelin Li (who shared the same PhD advisor, David Krantz) volunteered to help with the more substantive parts. Baron is founding and current editor of the journal Judgment and Decision Making.
- Author(s)Jonathan Baron,Yuelin Li
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/11/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleUse R!
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 11 colour illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight398 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.