All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
About this product
- DescriptionThe US Air Force added cyberspace to its war-fighting mission in December 2005 and the 8th Air Force was assigned operational responsibility for cyberspace in November 2006. This book reveals the challenges posed by cyberspace to the traditional culture of the Air Force.
- Author BiographyBRIAN J. COLLINS, USAF, has been teaching military strategy and operations at the National War College since 2001. Previous assignments include Chief, Policy Branch, NATO Division, Plans Directorate (J-5), Joint Staff mponent Test Director, NATO Airborne Warning and Control System, and Senior Soviet Air Forces Analyst, Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe. His articles have appeared in International Defense Review, Georgetown Journal of International Affairs, Journal of Slavic Military Studies, Allgemeine Schweizerisch Militarzeitschrift, and Joint Force Quarterly.
- Date of Publication30/03/2008
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitlePraeger Security International
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Security International
- Content Note66 illustrations (b&w)
- Weight549 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBrian J. Collins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.