All listings for this product
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.58Trending at £26.22
- £9.54Trending at £10.46
- £6.45Trending at £6.77
- £5.86Trending at £6.08
- £6.90Trending at £7.29
- £5.11Trending at £5.36
- £8.89Trending at £9.11
About this product
- DescriptionAccounts of different people, some born deaf and others who have become deaf after the acquisition of speech, have been collected. They deal with the question of identity and community, isolation and overt discrimination. There is also much for deaf people to celebrate.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/11/1990
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Out-of-print date30/06/2005
- Weight389 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byGeorge Taylor,Juliet Bishop
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.