All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloping a critical perspective on the challenges and possibilities presented by cyberspace, this book explores where and how political subjects perform new rights and duties that govern themselves and others online.
- Author BiographyEngin Isin is professor of politics at The Open University, UK. He is a leading scholar in citizenship studies and has published thirteen books in the field, including Being Political and Citizens Without Frontiers. He is a chief editor of the journal Citizenship Studies. Evelyn Ruppert is professor in the Department of Sociology at Goldsmiths, University of London, UK. She is a Data Sociologist and founding and chief editor of the journal Big Data & Society.
- Author(s)Engin F. Isin,Evelyn S. Ruppert
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield International
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield International
- Weight335 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.