All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author describes how he has combined traditional medical and more reflective models in his palliative practice, enabling him to work mindfully to alleviate physical and non-physical pain and suffering throughout the health-illness cycle. This is an essential resource for professionals working with the seriously ill and the dying.
- Author BiographyChristopher Johns is a teacher, researcher, nursing practitioner, reflexologist, therapeutic touch practitioner and a reader in Advanced Nursing Practice, at the University of Luton. He has published extensively on palliative care and reflective practice and caring theory.
- Author(s)Christopher Johns
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication09/03/2004
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.