All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnscrupulous, devilishly ambitious and undeniably charismatic, Domenico Barbaja was the most celebrated Italian impresario of the early 1800s and one of the most intriguing characters to dominate the operatic empire of the period. Dubbed the 'Viceroy of Naples', Barbaja managed both the Teatro di San Carlo in Naples and La Scala in Milan.
- Author BiographyPhilip Eisenbeiss has been living in Hong Kong for the last 20 years where he has been working as a banker and financial headhunter. After extended training as an opera singer, he started his career in journalism.
- Author(s)Philip Eisenbeiss
- PublisherHaus Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHaus Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight658 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.