All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith its dramatic position surrounded by rivers and lakes, intriguing history, varied architecture, long summers, street cafes and great nightlife, Belgrade is a fascinating place to visit. This guide describes the usual city hot-spots. It offers detailed commentary on the city's history, art, architecture, cuisine and customs.
- Author BiographyVladimir Dulovic has been travelling around the region of South Eastern Europe for the past seven years. He was born in Belgrade where he graduated with history as his major.
- Author(s)Vladimir Dulovic
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBelgrade
- Country of PublicationSerbia And Montenegro
- Content Notemany colour photos & maps
- Width116 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.