Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.89+ £1.82 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by pegasaurus
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £5.83Trending at £8.13
- £3.99Trending at £5.25
- £7.34Trending at £8.98
- £8.99Trending at £17.81
- £8.16Trending at £9.86
- £7.11Trending at £7.80
- £10.29Trending at £10.94
About this product
- DescriptionAnne Barton gives a reading of the plays that re-evaluates Ben Jonson as a dramatist.
- Author(s)Anne Barton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/07/1984
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.