All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBetween 1931 and 1932, painter Ben Shahn created a series of 23 gouaches and temperas on the infamous trial of Nicola Sacco and Bartolomeo Vanzetti. This catalogue accompanies an exhibition at the Jersey City Museum presenting all the paintings in existence - 17 in all - from this series.
- Author BiographyALEJANDRO ANREUS is a curator for the Jersey City Museum. He also teaches art history at Kean University.
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2001
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note12 colour & 32 b&w illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAlejandro Anreus
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £53.10Trending at £62.01
- £23.71Trending at £30.53
- £11.70Trending at £12.13
- £4.80Trending at £5.24
- £22.15Trending at £23.32
- £8.69Trending at £14.99
- £13.90Trending at £14.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.