All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAllows the reader to design exercise programmes that help older adults bend or straighten the curves of decline, resulting in more years of strength, vitality and independence. This title provides you with the tools you need to help your clients slow the physical decline that can accompany ageing.
- Author BiographyJoseph Signorile, is a professor in the department of kinesiology and sport sciences at the University of Miami in Coral Gables, Florida. He is a research health science specialist for the Miami VA Medical Center and has served as senior researcher at the Stein Gerontological Institute of the Miami Jewish Home and Hospital for the Aged.
- Author(s)Joseph F. Signorile
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note122 illustrations, 189 photos
- Weight939 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.