All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this sweeping history of United States policy toward Latin America, Lars Schoultz shows that the United States has always perceived Latin America as a fundamentally inferior neighbour, unable to manage its affairs and stubbornly underdeveloped.
- Author BiographyLars Schoultz is William Rand Kenan, Jr., Professor of Political Science at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and past president of the Latin American Studies Association.
- Author(s)Lars Schoultz
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/1998
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note5 maps
- Weight544 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.