All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes you step-by-step through the benefits realisation process. This edition includes guidance on benefits realisation for portfolio management and offers revisions to the original text along with additional case study examples. It is suitable for those investing heavily in change management, IT infrastructure or project working.
- Author BiographyGerald Bradley has been pioneering and developing the thinking on benefit realisation for 20 years. He founded Sigma as a consultancy and training organisation to focus exclusively on Benefit Realisation Management. During the past 20 years the company has had the opportunity, under Gerald's leadership, to develop and refine the concepts and the practicalities of benefit realisation, through application to a wide variety of large projects and programmes for major organisations from both public and private sectors. Gerald's ideas and experience have had considerable impact on both business and academic thinking and he is now regarded as one of the leading experts in the field.
- Author(s)Gerald L. Bradley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 135 b&w illustrations
- Weight1116 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.87
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.99Trending at £9.58
- £7.43Trending at £8.71
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.