All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReveals a productive aspect of Walter Benjamin's thought by focusing on a little-discussed stylistic trait in his formulation of concepts. This book explains that nouns formed with this suffix refer to a possibility or potentiality, to a capacity rather than an existing reality.
- Author BiographySamuel Weber is Avalon Foundation Professor of Humanities at Northwestern University.
- Author(s)Samuel Weber
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication06/04/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight476 g
- Width144 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.