All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do we live with our parents after their death? How do we tell their story when they are gone? This book addresses these questions. It recreates a common experience - the loss of a father or a mother - and exposes the often tortuous paths of mourning and attachment that we follow in the wake of loss.
- Author BiographyNancy K. Miller is Distinguished Professor of English and Comparative Literature at the City University of New York. She is author of Getting Personal and Subject to Change.
- Author(s)Nancy K. Miller
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note9 b&w photos, 4 figures
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.99Trending at £10.21
- £8.64Trending at £9.08
- £8.97Trending at £10.15
- £6.49Trending at £8.71
- £7.32Trending at £7.61
- £10.38Trending at £11.26
- £7.55Trending at £7.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.