All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetailed analysis of Brecht's extensive theoretical writings on the theater, including newly available works.
- Author BiographyEmeritus Professor of German and Comparative Literature at King's College London.
- Author(s)Ann White,John J. White
- PublisherBoydell & Brewer Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleStudies in German Literature, Linguistics, and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 83
- Place of PublicationColumbia, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintCamden House Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.