All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.92
- £17.94Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.98
- £14.54Trending at £15.37
- £23.93Trending at £24.75
About this product
- DescriptionBest Easy Day Hikes Tampa Bay includes concise descriptions of the best short hikes in the area, with detailed maps of the routes. The 20 hikes in this guide are generally short, easy to follow, and guaranteed to please.
- Author BiographyJohnny Molloy is an outdoor writer based in Tennessee. He has averaged over one hundred nights in the wild per year since the early 1980s, backpacking and canoe camping throughout the country, in nearly every state. The result of his efforts are numerous books, including hiking guides to Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee as well as tent camping guides to Colorado, Wisconsin, Tennessee, the Carolinas, Georgia, and the Smokies. He continues to write and travel extensively to all four corners of the United States, endeavoring in a variety of outdoor pusuits. For the latest on Molloy, visit www.johnnymolloy.com.
- Author(s)Johnny Molloy
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBest Easy Day Hikes Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Notemaps
- Weight5 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.