All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing the best hikes in the greater Detroit and Ann Arbor area, this exciting new guidebook points locals and visitors alike to trailheads within an hour's drive of the city.
- Author BiographyA native of Michigan, Matt Forster has lived in the Midwest, New England, and the Rocky Mountain regions of the country. With two books under his belt, Colorado: An Explorer's Guide and Backroads & Byways of Michigan, Matt is currently working on a general travel guide for Ohio, a camping guide to Michigan, and a book celebrating apple orchards and cider mills of the Great Lakes State. He dreams of someday writing a book on the national parks of Israel, a biography of John Woolman, and thrilling fiction for young readers.
- Author(s)Matt Forster
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBest Hikes Near Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight30 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.