All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBest Hikes Near Spokane includes concise descriptions of the 40 best hikes in the area, with detailed maps of the routes.
- Author BiographyFred Barstad has been hiking since his pre-teen years and has covered much of this territory many times before ever considering writing a book about it. In addition to hiking Fred is an avid mountain climber with most of the major Cascade Peaks to his credit including reaching the summit of Mount Hood some 66 times. Not liking to lay around during the winter months he also cross-country skis and travels on snowshoes. This is the thirteenth Falconguide Fred Barstad has written, all of them covering areas in Oregon, Washington and west central Idaho.
- Author(s)Fred Barstad
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleBest Hikes Near Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight34 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £43.14Trending at £44.28
- £12.25Trending at £13.50
- £21.14Trending at £35.00
- £9.97Trending at £16.99
- £27.98Trending at £46.79
- £16.29Trending at £17.09
- £7.42Trending at £8.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.