All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough foreign investment in the region has risen, Asia's increasing role in the global economy is a challenge to Latin America's competitiveness. This collection explores the tensions between the strategic HRM policies demanded by global competition and local approaches rooted in Latin American cultural values.
- Author BiographyAnabella Davila is Professor of Organizational Theory and Business History at the Graduate School of Business Administration and Leadership at Tecnologico de Monterrey, Mexico. She co-edited Managing Human Resources in Latin America (Routledge, 2005) with Marta M. Elvira and has been a member of the Mexican National Researchers System since 1999. Marta M. Elvira is Academic Dean at Lexington College in Chicago, USA. She serves on the editorial boards of the Journal of Management Research and the Business Journal of Hispanic Research. Her articles have appeared in journals such as Academy of Management Journal, Industrial Relations, Work and Occupations and Organization Science.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAnabella Davila,Marta M. Elvira
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.