Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.35
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionBest Practices in Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement reveals how to refocus lean/six sigma processes on what author Richard Schonberger-world-renowned process improvement pioneer-calls the Golden Goals : better quality, quicker response, greater flexibility, and higher value.
- Author BiographyRichard Schonberger is President of Schonberger & Associates, Inc., providing lectures, seminars, and advisory services to industrial and business organizations worldwide. Originator of the term and concepts of world-class manufacturing, he is author of numerous books, as well as some 150 articles in periodicals ranging from Harvard Business Review and the Wall Street Journal to Quality Progress and the Journal of Cost Management. He has been awarded the Shingo Prize for Excellence in Manufacturing and the British Institution of Production Engineers' International Award in Manufacturing Management, and has received the Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE)'s Production and Inventory Control Award.
- Author(s)R. Schonberger,Richard J. Schonberger
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2007
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.