All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConfronted by the challenges of the information age and the post-Soviet world, the US intelligence community must adapt and change, say the authors of this provocative text. They examine intelligence failures and call for reform in the organization and approach of intelligence agencies.
- Author BiographyBruce D. Berkowitz serves as a senior consultant at RAND. His previous books include American Security: Dilemmas for Modern Democracy, published by Yale University Press. Allan E. Goodman is president and chief executive officer of the Institute of International Education.
- Author(s)Allan E. Goodman,Bruce D. Berkowitz
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication06/02/2002
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight283 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.14Trending at £13.05
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.