All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging introduction to the life of Betsy Mix Cowles, a radical abolitionist in the Civil War era.
- Author BiographyStacey M. Robertson is the Oglesby Professor of American Heritage at Bradley University where she has taught since 1994. She is the author of Parker Pillsbury: Radical Abolitionist, Male Feminist, Hearts Beating for Liberty: Women Abolitionists in the Old Northwest, and Antebellum Women: Private, Public, and Political, co-authored with Carol Lasser. She is the recipient of many teaching awards and research fellowships and has lectured at dozens of different venues across the country. Series Editor Carol Berkin is a well-known women's historian and the author of many popular and scholarly books, including Civil War Wives. She is Professor of History Emerita at the Graduate Center of the City University of New York, and she is a member of the Society of American Historians.
- Author(s)Stacey M. Robertson
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLives of American Women
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight199 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £26.06
- £14.58Trending at £21.08
- £14.24Trending at £15.21
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £9.85Trending at £10.45
- £10.82Trending at £15.40
- £16.99Trending at £17.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.