All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers routines that can be performed both at home and in the gym and is packed with full-colour photographs of workouts for fat loss, strength, endurance, agility and power. This book helps readers to assess their fitness levels and develop personalised routines that accommodate injuries, pregnancy, menopause and osteoporosis.
- Author BiographyDean Hodgkin was the resident fitness writer for Bodyfit magazine, contributing editor at Zest and a regular contributor to various other publications, including Health & Fitness, Women's Fitness, Cosmopolitan, Weight Watchers and She. Caroline Pearce is former TV Gladiator Ice , a former international athlete and a current nutritionist, fitness consultant, model and TV presenter. She holds a first class honours degree in sports science and master's degree in nutrition and exercise physiology from Loughborough University.
- Author(s)Caroline Pearce,Dean Hodgkin
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note240 colour illustrations, 1 colour illustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width179 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.80
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.