All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy presenting the material in a stimulating way, 'Better Business' encourages students to come to class prepared to have better conversations and a truly engaging classroom experience.
- Author BiographyMary Anne Poatsy, MBA, CFP firstname.lastname@example.org Mary Anne is a senior faculty member at Montgomery County Community College, teaching various computer application and concepts courses in face-to-face and online environments. She holds a BA in psychology and education from Mount Holyoke College and an MBA in finance from Northwestern University's Kellogg Graduate School of Management. Mary Anne has more than 11 years of educational experience, ranging from elementary and secondary education to Montgomery County Community College, Muhlenberg College, and Bucks County Community College, as well as training in the professional environment. Before teaching, she was a vice president at Shearson Lehman Hutton in the Municipal Bond Investment Banking Department. Kendall Martin, PhD email@example.com Kendall has been teaching since 1988 at a number of institutions, including Villanova University, DeSales University, Arcadia University, Ursinus College, County College of Morris, and Montgomery County Community College at both the undergraduate and graduate level. Kendall's education includes a BS in electrical engineering from the University of Rochester and an MS and a PhD in engineering from the University of Pennsylvania. She has industrial experience in research and development environments (AT&T Bell Laboratories) as well as experience with several start-up technology firms. At Ursinus College, Kendall developed a successful faculty training program for distance education instructors. She makes conference presentations throughout the year.
- Author(s)Douglas Copeland,Kendall Martin,Mary Anne Poatsy
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication05/01/2007
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPearson Education (US)
- Out-of-print date24/08/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), col. map
- Weight1144 g
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement1st International edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.89Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.