All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionHome-school engagement, website-based learning, digital portfolios, laptops, district-wide networks Better Teaching and Learning in the Digital Classroom takes a look at the evolution of tech in the schools and what s coming in the future.
- Author BiographyDavid T. Gordon is editor of the Harvard Education Letter, the award-winning publication about K-12 education, and the book The Digital Classroom: How Technology Is Changing the Way We Teach and Learn.
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/12/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byDavid T. Gordon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.