All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrates the contributions of W Reece Berryhill, M D's and other public-spirited individuals dedicated to addressing North Carolinians' need for more doctors and more hospitals. This work also addresses the need for more insurance - that is, universal access to needed health care for all citizens, regardless of ability to pay.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM W. McLENDON is professor emeritus of pathology and laboratory medicine; the late FLOYD W. DENNY JR. was professor and chair emeritus of pediatrics; and the late WILLIAM B. BLYTHE was professor emeritus of medicine, all at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Author(s)Floyd W. Denny,William B. Blythe,William W. Mclendon
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2008
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note100 illustrations, notes, bibl., index
- Weight1225 g
- Width187 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine37 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.