All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBetween Alienation and Citizenship traces the history of the Black West Indian immigrant society in Panama from 1914 to 1964. This book is recounts the survival, determination, and courage of the Panamanian Black West Indian society and their struggle for inclusion in Panamanian culture.
- Author BiographyTrevor O'Reggio is Director of the M.A. in religion at Andrews University. He earned his Ph.D. and M.A. in History from the University of Chicago and an M.Div. in Theology from Andrews University. Dr. O'Reggio is an active preacher, guest lecturer, and presenter at ministerial conferences and for various congregations.
- Author(s)Trevor O'Reggio
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/03/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width163 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.74
- £11.48Trending at £12.79
- £14.58Trending at £21.50
- £17.25Trending at £25.00
- £20.97Trending at £22.47
- £14.24Trending at £15.00
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.